Library Meeting Room
Our mission is to connect our community through information sharing, fostering communication and enhancing lifelong learning.
The Fairmount Community Library maintains meeting room space for use by non-profit community groups and makes its spaces available on equal terms to all qualified groups, subject to the regulations below. Please review the policies prior to use. Rooms may not be used by commercial and/or for-profit groups or organizations.
- Rooms may not be used for social functions such as parties, fundraisers and political campaigns.
- A room may be reserved up to twelve (12) months in advance.
- Rooms are available 15 minutes after the Library is open. All meetings must end 15 minutes prior to the Library closing.
- No fees or donations may be charged or solicited for any groups or programs, unless specifically approved by the Library Executive Director.
- No personal information of participants may be solicited.
- Groups are responsible for room set up and configuration of tables and chairs. This may require advance preparation by your group the day of the meeting.
- Groups are expected to leave the room clean and orderly; this includes return of furniture and equipment to room of origin.
- Groups are responsible for damage to Library property,and the Library reserves the right to charge the responsible person if extra housekeeping or maintenance service is necessary.
- All persons using the meeting rooms are subject to all Library rules and regulations.
- Groups may not be disruptive or impinge upon the enjoyment of the Library by others.
- Refreshments may be served only with prior approval of Library Executive Director.
- The Library is not responsible for the security of items and cannot provide storage of material or equipment.